Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oceanside or bust!!!


Yes!!! Mary and I are heading to California this coming friday. I can't wait.

I love California!!! Especially San Diego area. So even though we are doing a race.

it is kind of a (C+) race. Really it is a good reason to get away for a few days, do a

cool race and spend another day in San Diego chillin after the race.

When we get back it is all in for Ironman training. Shit!!! Ironman Wisconsin is 24 weeks away.

This summer is going to be spent becoming a kick ass cyclist. I don't want to finish last in my age group at my first World Championships in Kona.

I have finally decided that Kona is my one "A" race of 2009. This is the first time maybe ever that I have only one "A" race in a year. So I must really focus on just hammering the shit out of it. (Though I may end up doing the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in NoV) Just a thought!!

Until then I am going to enjoy a little alone time on the beach with Mary!!!!

No comments: