Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bringing on the heat!!!


It has finally hit!!!! Summer of 2009.

We are in the 6th day of 100+ degree days, and there is no end in site.

This weekend is going to be interesting in two ways. My love Mary is heading to the Grand Canyon with a group of people to run the Rim to Rim on sat/sun.

I on the other hand with be racing the Tempe International Tri on sunday. We are expecting temps of around 104, which should make the run very interesting. This is also the Arizona Club Championships, meaning that all of the tri clubs in AZ are going after the championship trophy. We (Triscottsdale) should be very strong!!!

It will be a lonely time for me without Mary around this weekend, even at the race. I enjoy nothing more than sharing my life everyday with her.

I am also posting one of latest race pics from the other day in the rain!!! SEE ABOVE

No comments: