Friday, June 26, 2009

Where did it go....?




I sit here looking at my last blog, it was two weeks ago already that I tuned 41 years young.



In addition I am at the end of my recovery week wondering where the hell the week went!!



Alot has happened in the last 24hrs, reminding me of how fast life goes by.



Yesterday the world lost two major aerican icons. First thing in the morning I heard of Farrah passing, she lost the battle with a horrible illness that I would not wish on my worst enemy.



Then later in the afternoon it was Michael Jackson. As a kid I absolutley adored Farrah and her "POSTER", I mean charles angels was a must see tv show.



As for MJ. Well he was simply the most powerful single person EVER to record music. He reinvented himself over and over, and even though his personal life was a freakin nightmere, people all over the world loved and adored him. As Mary said yesterday, he was the equal of Elvis for anyone between the ages of 30-60.



Well this weekend we will go to Mt. Lemon to suffer a little bit on the bike & run. I am sure that their deaths will ring in our ears for some time!!!



RIP!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: