Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes, I am alive :)))


I still don't really feel like recanting the day that has changed our lives for the last 3 1/2 weeks. I am sure at some point I will go there, but right now I have something else on my mind. "MARY"

If I had ever any doubt if I had found the person to spend the remainder of my life with that all changed on July 12th at 9:07am. That is when Mary took over, no not like she normally does having to be in control of this or that. No this time she became even more of my everything then ever before. She was my life line for over two weeks, she was at my every beck and call, no matter how ridiculous it was, no matter if it was day or night. She feed me, bathed me, dressed me, nursed me, and never a second of complaint. I can without question state that i could have never made it through this extremely tough time with out Mary taking such amazing care of me.
She was so unbelievable, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall so as to just step back and see her at work. I can only remember bits and pieces of those first two weeks after surgery, for everything i do remember I am sure there where many more moments of struggle.
Not only do I have the most beautiful women in the world to go home to every night (Hands down), but I have "the" person that understands me, has my same likes, and most of the same dislikes, but also the same dreams and love that i have. I look forward to our long and exciting, love filled life together more everyday. Thank you my love!!!

1 comment:

FindingKona said...

You are very welcome. I love you with all my heart.