Friday, August 22, 2008

No!! I didn't fall off the face of the earth.

I guess I have just been so busy training, I haven't had time to blog. Actually the truth of it is I have been crazy busy at work. So no time for the blog.
I have really been seeing continued success in my swim/bike/run thing!!
Mostly a little concerned that I may be hitting my stride a little soon. IMWI is in like two weeks, and it just so happens that the time between IMCDA and IMWI is exactly the same amount of time I had between IMAZ and IMCDA, so my body is saying come on dude, its time for another Ironman. It is going to be tough being at IMWI and not be racing. I am trying to bide my time until I can do an OLY distance in a few weeks to get my race fix on. Then I will have several more BIG BOY training weeks to put in before I get to throw it down at the Soma half IM.
Just all small stepping stones toward my BIG day at IMAZ part 2 at the end of NOV.
I WILL put up a qualifying time and a new PR!!! It is just a question of whether or not I will also win my age group!!! How is that for positive thoughts???
Any way, gotta figure a way to make it through the weekend without my Mary who is in KC for work!!! LOVE U BABE!!!

No comments: